• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without MakeAudio’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
Please report any shipping damage to us immediately. If the damage is external, it should be brought to the attention of the courier before signing for any shipment. All our shipments are insured. To file an insurance claim and ship you a replacement, photos of the damage are required. Please email the photos to us.
We currently ship to Canada and the US through our website shopping cart. International orders can only be placed manually. Please contact us via email for a shipping quote. Any order received from an IP address outside of Canada and the US will not be shipped. All shipments require a recipient signature.
Duty, Taxes and Customs for US and International Shipments
Our quoted shipping and handling fees do not include duty, taxes or any customs admin (brokerage) fees. Shipping time estimates are based on typical movement through customs. Although rare, customs may choose to inspect the parcel which can cause delays that are outside of our control.
Shipping Cost Estimates
These can be received by placing your order into the shopping cart and clicking the button.
All products pages listing “ALL SALES FINAL” are final sale and no returns or exchanges are allowed.
We are absolutely confident that you will love your MakeAudio kits and parts. However, if you are not 100% satisfied for any reason, we offer a 30 day return policy. If the return is received within 30days of the purchase date, we will provide a full refund once the kit and/or parts are returned to us, in the same condition they were shipped. Shipping charges are not refundable.
Please contact us for an RMA # via email. Return shipments must include the RMA # on the carton otherwise they will not be accepted.
The customer is responsible for the return shipping cost and the appropriate customs documentation.
To reduce these costs, US shipped products can be returned to our US mailbox.
MakeAudio warrants of all its kit parts to be free from manufacturing defects for 2 years from date of purchase.
The customer is responsible for shipping the defective part back to MakeAudio for inspection. To reduce shipping costs, US customters can ship a defective part our US mailbox.